Three Good Things Today ... Part 5

Started by Kizzie, December 22, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arale

1) I stood up, grew up, and spoke my truth (well, with the help of a few white lies) because I can see clearly what matters to me.
2) I met with my two new partners on the journey. Each of them brought their own brand of steady presence with them and witnessed and supported my unfolding.
3) The people who I care about are doing well despite challenging circumstances.

Feels like a space has just opened up, the world's my oyster, again, now that I've gotten myself out of the tight corner that I squished myself into. Huuuhhhhhhhh (sigh of relief)

SharpAndBlunt

1) been looking after a cat for the past month and it has brought companionship and a measure of peace

2) the weather has settled from stormy

3) I felt awful and ate loads of sweets early but rescued it by making big load of bolognese that will feed me a few times and I will share that with my friend too.

arale

1) I feel so alive today.  :cheer: Scary, weird, but alive!  :aaauuugh:
2) Been accompanied by some incredible partners on the journey. Infinitely grateful. Each encounter is unique, magical, and provides the container for more of the mystery to unfold.
3) I feel real bad that I said no to these people and that I haven't heard a single peep from them since I sent them the message. Not that I necessarily expect a reply. Then my inner movie maker  :dramaqueen: starts to make all sorts of horror flicks - they hate me; they will never speak to me again. Then a part comes along and says, "And, even if they never speak to me again, so?"  :whistling: True, it doesn't really matter. 'Coz one of the reasons I said no was that I found out what matters to me, and it's not saying yes to them or doing the project with them. I feel so much lighter. As if I can fly.

arale

1) Tenderness, openness, vulnerability. Daring to hold them all, without running, without freaking. Just holding them gently in my heart like baby chicks.
2) The wonderful people who were part of my day today. Deep resonance.
3) Friends. Although I resonate little with them, I do appreciate how much they care for me. I'm not going to use the word love. I've still got to work out what it means.

arale

1) Got work today.
2) Met a new person who shares the same language, cultural references. I was me in the shared space. The person said, "You are awesome." and I saw that Yes! Me as me is awesome.
3) Shared some fun time with people I care about.
4) Seizing the window of opportunity to prepare for challenging times.

Kizzie