Today I achieved ..... Part 2
« on: December 23, 2018, 07:10:33 PM »
Seeing the thread had gone over 5 pages and setting up a Part 2  ;D

Blueberry

• Baby steps count!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I achieved ..... Part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 05:42:12 PM »
Today and in the Past Few Days I achieved quite a few major improvements.

Today when continuing to feel sluggish and tired, I felt inspired to wash my very dirty kitchen window and I went on from there to wash all my windows and mirrors. Part way through I had a feeling, almost visceral, of withdrawing into myself but I kept on and I now feel better :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

On Thursday eve I was going up to the farm but decided before I went that I wanted to actually use the elderflowers I'd picked and partially prepared before they went off completely. There are a number of items of progress in here.

1) I had been accepting myself on Wed. and Thurs. about not getting round to continuing the preparation. No self-haranguing! That ICr. was totally quiet :yes:

2) I'd done a few other things on Thurs. whereas last year when I first started making jelly and other stuff with wildflowers and herbs, actually doing so would be the only thing that day (because emotionally so strenuous).

3) I was working against the time, a little bit. It wasn't a real rush, but I did have to make sure I got the last train. Up until now mostly any time constraint and especially deadline has been triggering for me and very stressful. This time it was quite OK. I worked calmly step-by-step. I now have 4 jars of elderflower jelly.  :)

4) I had been intending to make one small batch into elderflower cordial but I didn't have time for that so froze the mixture in ice-cube trays. Now I realise that for various reasons that should probably not be made into anything. Self-acceptance here too. It's OK. I don't have to be perfect!

5) I realised when I got up to the farm how big this all was because I didn't need to do any EFT! No "I forgive and accept myself even though..." because I had already accepted and forgiven myself.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Tee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 06:13:32 PM »
 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yeah blueberry!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: have a good time in the farm!

Three Roses

• CPTSD is an injury, not an illness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 10:55:10 PM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause: