Today I achieved ..... Part 2
« on: December 23, 2018, 07:10:33 PM »
Seeing the thread had gone over 5 pages and setting up a Part 2  ;D

Blueberry

• 'Should' is never good for me.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I achieved ..... Part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 05:42:12 PM »
Today and in the Past Few Days I achieved quite a few major improvements.

Today when continuing to feel sluggish and tired, I felt inspired to wash my very dirty kitchen window and I went on from there to wash all my windows and mirrors. Part way through I had a feeling, almost visceral, of withdrawing into myself but I kept on and I now feel better :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

On Thursday eve I was going up to the farm but decided before I went that I wanted to actually use the elderflowers I'd picked and partially prepared before they went off completely. There are a number of items of progress in here.

1) I had been accepting myself on Wed. and Thurs. about not getting round to continuing the preparation. No self-haranguing! That ICr. was totally quiet :yes:

2) I'd done a few other things on Thurs. whereas last year when I first started making jelly and other stuff with wildflowers and herbs, actually doing so would be the only thing that day (because emotionally so strenuous).

3) I was working against the time, a little bit. It wasn't a real rush, but I did have to make sure I got the last train. Up until now mostly any time constraint and especially deadline has been triggering for me and very stressful. This time it was quite OK. I worked calmly step-by-step. I now have 4 jars of elderflower jelly.  :)

4) I had been intending to make one small batch into elderflower cordial but I didn't have time for that so froze the mixture in ice-cube trays. Now I realise that for various reasons that should probably not be made into anything. Self-acceptance here too. It's OK. I don't have to be perfect!

5) I realised when I got up to the farm how big this all was because I didn't need to do any EFT! No "I forgive and accept myself even though..." because I had already accepted and forgiven myself.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Tee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 06:13:32 PM »
 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yeah blueberry!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: have a good time in the farm!

Three Roses

• CPTSD is an injury, not an illness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 10:55:10 PM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause:

Blueberry

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2020, 05:46:45 PM »
Today in a dream of somebody gaslighting and red herring-ing me I

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:did not allow myself to be side-tracked but calmly stated that "what we're talking about now is your action of having done..." which had impinged upon me, whereas the red herring impinged on this person in no way at all and had nothing to do with the context.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That kind of red herring was a very FOO form of gaslighting, so this is big progress! I think this is also the first time I've ever spoken that calm, matter-of-fact way using the wording that is recommended. :applause: :applause: :applause: 
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 05:49:44 PM by Blueberry »

Blueberry

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 09:33:01 PM »
This evening I:
1) did a load of laundry
2) put the Little Furries out in their garden pen till it went dark
3) did a little bit of clear up in garden (weeding, cutting a few things back, picking up stones etc in my beds)
4) had a cooling, de-itching shower
5) got my hair wet but allowed myself to skip washing it
6) washed some dishes
7) tidied and swept some parts of floor
8 ) while in shower, had image of going for a swim or at least maybe soak in local river, a bit upstream. This means, I'm getting more accepting of own seeming inability to do other things I'd planned for August. I need to do things a little more locally than what I'd planned.

notalone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2020, 11:32:14 PM »
Cleaned out some shelves and drawers. Threw a lot of stuff away.