holiday

Started by Blueberry, January 12, 2019, 12:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Tomorrow I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks and I'll be offline the whole time. It is a yoga retreat and I'm sure it will do me good. Likewise being offline.

I may or may not come back on this evening to post something for myself.

Hope67

Hi Blueberry,
Wishing you all the best for your holiday - I hope it will be everything you would like it to be, and more.  I'll miss you, but will look forward to catching up when you get back.
Hope  :)

Three Roses

Kizzie

Bye BB, will miss you!  :heythere:   So glad you're going for two weeks of healthy self-care.  :thumbup:   and    :hug:

sj

hey Blueberry

really hope you have a very nourishing and beneficial time at your retreat, and enjoy your 2 week break from your usual routine and being offline  :thumbup:

see you on the other side
:)

Wattlebird

Enjoy, relax and have fun, we will miss u
:yes:

Blueberry

Same as below, but just from Thursday till Monday. It is a different yoga retreat place so I'm hoping to not meet Narc Woman ;) I won't have Internet access, except maybe in an emergency. I hope not to have an emergency though!

Quote from: Blueberry on January 12, 2019, 12:57:30 PM
Tomorrow I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks and I'll be offline the whole time. It is a yoga retreat and I'm sure it will do me good. Likewise being offline.

Kizzie

We need a yoga emoticon  ;D    Have a restful rejuvenating time - no N woman or emergencies!

Blueberry

Most unfortunately Narc Woman turned up 2 hours after me. I couldn't believe it.

But I made it through my 5 days fairly well.  I certainly left in a much better state than from the other yoga place in January. I was never in total desperation either the way I felt in January. I will undoubtedly write a few things about my holiday over the next few days in my Journal or elsewhere.

Kizzie

Oh no, not N woman!   :aaauuugh:    Did she try and N you at all?

Blueberry

She did, yes. But I was better at dealing with her and this yoga place was much better about the whole situation, than the January place. I did kick up a fairly big fuss this time around from day one. That made a difference, I guess. More in my Journal.