Finally got the courage to post

Started by Blue Bunny, January 19, 2019, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Bunny

I was diagnosed with Complex PTSD 2 years ago. I have since
spent many hours, online, reading up on it and feel relieved that all these weird symptoms I was experiencing had actual names .

It's a long road to recovery and I'm normally really positive but im struggling at the moment

I'm hoping to find some sense of belonging on this forum.   

Libby183

Welcome to OOTS, Blue Bunny.

It's a long, difficult journey but the support from everyone here is so valuable.

All the best to you.

Deep Blue

Hi Blue Bunny  :wave:

I really like your name.  I know the courage it takes to make that first post.  Well done.  The people here are very understanding and are kind and caring.  Welcome

woodsgnome

Greetings, Blue Bunny :wave:.

Not only is reaching out a sign of courage, it's a part of the freedom to finally be the you you've felt like all along. It will seem awkward and strange, but for me that's kind of the essence of what it means to find a new way of being, where you're free to unlearn what was so wrong for so long ... until now! 

Wattlebird

Hi blue bunny
I'm glad u got up the courage to post and hope you continue to do so, reaching out to others has always been so hard for me but this site has helped me in so many ways in glad you have found it too.  :wave:

Blue Bunny

Boatsetsailrose

Hi blue bunny
Yes i hear you ..recovery is always happening its just sometimes its more painful and i feel despondent..
Often asking myself what i need and being kind to myself are key. Also feeling my feelings cause i struggle with that ..
More difficult times i come through them and its good for me to remember that

Sending best wishes to you