Master's program

Started by Elphanigh, January 23, 2019, 06:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elphanigh

I am not truly sure where to put this but I am celebrating my acceptance into my top choice grad school program today!  :cheer: :cheer: So many of you have been encouraging through this process and I just wanted to share that success. I will start in the fall working towards my masters in Social work so that I can become a trauma informed therapist. Also to just be able to be a stronger agent of change for the trauma community!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope67

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Many Congratulations Elpha, this is such great news, and lovely to hear. 
Hope  :)

Kizzie

Congratulations Elph, so proud of you!!!!

:phoot:   :party:  :yourock:

Elphanigh

Thank you both! I am really ecstatic and just so excited for what this future holds! So much work went into these, and I am still in a state of disbelief slightly about this.

Kizzie, the big writing and emojis made my day even more! I had never messed with doing that, and it made me smile so much  ;D ;D :cheer: :cheer:

Kizzie

Well, it was a BIG thing you made happen for yourself so it deserved a BIG congrats msge ;D

:hug: 

Elphanigh

It definitely feels huge! So much hard work.. I poured my heart and soul into that application even citing the fact I was a survivor because it is an important piece of my path to that profession. I am in awe they said yes, unconditionally to my acceptance. I have been looking at the start dates, schedules, and scholarship stuff. I cannot wait!  :cheer: :cheer: There are other schools, but this one is where I feel like I belong.

Kizzie

Elphanigh

I will start in August for the fall semester. I then would graduate in May of  2021 after 4 regular semesters and one summer session.

Three Roses

Wow! This is great news! So happy for you, well done!

:fireworks:
:fireworks: :fireworks:
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Jdog

Great going! So proud of you, Elph!   :cheer:

Elphanigh

LilyITV

Wow!  Congratulations!!!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:  You are going to be able to help so many people. 

Not Alone

Deep Blue

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
You are amazing and inspiring

Blueberry