Piano

Started by Rovivrus, February 09, 2019, 05:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rovivrus

Hello,
I'm Rovivrus, a new member. I have been lurking on this site for quite a while and I decided  to join.

Piano is an Italian word witch means both the beautiful instrument, witch I think can give C-PTSD stories a good melody, and the slow speed of the journey of recovery, yet with its great aspects.

I am 20, witch for some here may sounds a young age, but my story is long and the experiences I lived already many. The time available to recover is something good, but it doesn't make it any easier nor is balanced if compared with what I went through and I'm going through.

I've to state this clear, you may see many triggers on my posts. I can state some things of my current life and would probably get the compassion of many, but actually all I ask is to see beyond those things, as they do not reflect at all who I am.

So don't see something like, let's pick poverty, as necessarily bad, as that poverty may be the result of the struggles of a survivor to escape something so much worse, that it cannot be even compared. On top of that, consider the two steps forward one back rule, and the real hope. In addition, there are positive things in living a life fighting against the evil abusers, and I'm sure any survivor would choose that journey no matter what they will have to go through. So, poverty is bad yes, but no survivor is to blame for this, but rather they have to receive the congratulations for their achievements and they have to be encouraged to continue their journey.

All I ask is nothing but to walk the journey of recovery with you.

Kizzie

Hi and welcome to OOTS Rovivrus  :heythere:   I welcomed you in your second post but wanted to do so again here. 

We're all here to focus on recovery so you do have people to walk with on your own journey now. :grouphug:

Three Roses

Rovivrus

Thank you guys for the warm welcome.  ;D

I don't have much word to say at the moment but I can state that it was a pleasure reading your replies and welcome messages.

It is noon here, and the day has already been very hard. I had to go through several stuff and triggers, and eventually also handle a bad flashback. However, I smiled a little :) after reading the replies, so thanks. I appreciate it, to be honest.

Kizzie

And that's what OOTS is all about so  :thumbup: