I love music and I like Pandora

Started by Rovivrus, February 10, 2019, 01:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rovivrus

No, I'm not an affiliate.
Yes, I love music.
Before Pandora I managed to find music I liked but nothing like now. Genres were not accurate enough, at all.
The Genome Project thing that powers Pandora make it so each track as several attributes and those make it so you discover new and new music you like or can like.
There is a thumbs system that really works.

I use a VPN app, with "smart proxy" so it is used only on Pandora, and then make it so the app think I'm in the US (it is only available there). It is just amazing. I also use Spotify, but just on demand. YouTube also.

I have several radio and each one gave me amazing experience. I thanks sounds so much.
I am hyper vigilant and be super aware of anything it is hard, music let me be aware of the smallest part of it, just amazing.

I listen hours and hours and it is probably something I definitely love.

You can love music without liking Pandora, of course (I also invite anyone to do what they like).
I wanted to share one of the good things that made me happy this winter.

SharpAndBlunt

Hi Rovivrus,

Your post reminded me of a Bob Marley lyric:

"One good thing about music, when it hits you you feel no pain"

I always loved that line. I listen to music a lot too. I think it's an amazing way to feel connection with people.

Three Roses

I'm listening to Pandora right now, songs like "Slowly Revealed" by Steve Roach and "Still Standing" by Patrick O'Hearn. Peaceful and calming.

SharpAndBlunt

Three Roses, I just wanted to say thanks for posting those recommendations. I really like ambient music and sometimes the stuff I listen to is a bit dark. I really like these, especially the Steve Roach one.  Cheers. :thumbup: :)

Rovivrus

I'm waiting for the moment I feel ready to write a reply here.  :'(
However, I'm reading this conversation and find it interesting.   :)
Thanks.

Three Roses

:hug: SharpAndBlunt, you're welcome! (Another recommendation, check out an artist who goes by Liquid Mind.)