Getting Started

Started by kajabace, February 19, 2019, 12:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajabace

ThreeRoses,
I deleted my question under "therapy" all together. Sadly, the fact that no one understood what I was saying makes me want to quit using this sight.  For your  info, this sight is a type of peer therapy. People vent and ask questions  through their keyboard  that they would state to a therapist if  one was around at that very second.

Jdog

Kajabace-

I am sorry you felt misunderstood over the peer therapy term in regards to folks on our site.   I know that nobody intends to misread another and it is always my hope that others will not judge me harshly when I may not "get" something that is important to someone.   I think lots of us are seeking affirmation, and it is not easy when there isn't face to face contact and things get misinterpreted.  Add to that the fact that folks live in many countries and you can wind up with a jumble at times.  Anyways, here's hoping that whatever form of contact you select works well for you in the long run.  That is all that matters.

Take care.

Boatsetsailrose

Kajabace ive just written you a reply and somehow lost it ! Grrrr ...hope to get back on later
Boats x