just an introduction

Started by suffersilence, April 29, 2019, 04:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suffersilence

Hi, I am a newbie here to this OOTS, and would like to introduce myself. I grew up in a dysfunctional family (don't we all) and experienced quite a lot of suffering (verbal abuse, physical abuse, overprotective parent, etc.). Because of that circumstance, I continue to struggle with my mental health issues all the way to my present day.  I look forward being a part of this community which could help me understand what I struggle with.  If you have questions, you can ask me as I am new here and am not sure of what Im allowed to post, or not.  One of my struggles is my shyness so I am working on that.

SS

Oscen

Hello SS, welcome.  :wave:

Take your time looking around and feel free to post when you are ready. You are not alone.

Three Roses

Welcome and thanks for joining! We won't ask but it's not because we don't care or aren't interested, it's because we respect you and your privacy. Questions can be triggering, and can force you to confront memories, thoughts, beliefs, etc that you may not want to, or that you're not ready to. Post only if and when you want! We're here to listen when you're ready. A safe :hug: for you if you want one.  :)

Kizzie

HI and a warm welcome SS  :heythere:   Post when you're comfortable, we'll be here  :grouphug:

Our Member Guidelines are here by the way and they will help you with your posts :)

Blueberry

Not Alone

Ecowarrior888

Welcome <3 Post whatever you feel necessary to release. I am pretty new here too and learning how to navigate. So far, I have felt being a part of this community to be very helpful. I don't feel  as alone :)  People here understand the battles I fight.