Started by TimBlack, March 12, 2019, 11:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimBlack

Mainly here to learn and listen. To experience what your all about. Make sense? I was married for over thirty years to a very controlling and someone in ever increasing need. My role was to fix everything for everybody. Her family, my four kids and the ever increasing response to friends disappearing. When it came to the point where only one child remained and was also going to a four year college, she broke my only rule that I would not let pass. #When an integral event needed intervention, then no alcohol is involved. As a heavy drinker, it was my only lever of control. In short, she broke the rule and refused to back down. She then self-harmed but I recognized that as a ploy.

In the following weeks I finally (and rightfully so) had enough. She became violent, twice arrested and the entire event of my long life exploded into misery. Five years later, nightmares continue. Yes, it can be broken down and displayed as the intricate circus it was and the aftermath of the explosion, but that only will help in therapy. Hope to hear of healing news from ya all.

Not Alone

Just wanted to welcome you to OOTS.

Three Roses

Hello and welcome to you!
:heythere:

sanmagic7

hi, timblack,

welcome.  glad you made it here.  look around the forum at your leisure, there's lots to see and learn.

sorry about all that's happened to you.  a lot of us can relate.

sending a hug full of compassion, if you like.   :hug:

Tee