Near DeathExperiences

Started by sigiriuk, April 02, 2019, 07:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigiriuk

I wondered if anyone like me, experienced abuse as NDE?

Three Roses

I have. I can see and hear all the details to this day. They spring into my mind unbidden. I have several such experiences. I'm sorry you have, too.

Elphanigh

Slim, I have too. There are several that were truly NDE and several others that at the time I did not think I would live through so they felt that way. Looking back I think logically they weren't though. I have 8 that I can recall like it happened yesterday, all before the age of 14. Only comes to mind that way because I am currently processing them in EMDR.

I am so sorry that both of you experienced those moments too.  :hug:

LearnToLoveTheRide

Hi Slim

I personally have never experienced abuse or trauma to that degree but I do know of an individual that experienced abuse as an Out of Body Experience (OBE). That was her coping mechanism for that specific abuse.

Stay safe... LTLTR

Kizzie

I don't have distinct NDE's but when I started doing Inner Child work I was able to feel that younger me was terrified she was going to die, physically or spiritually  I'm not quite sure. It was a primal feeling I can't really capture in words and since then I understand why those of us who were abused as children carry a sense of terror with us into our adulthood. We really were afraid for our very lives so I can see why you would experience   abuse as a NDE.