Hello

Started by lynnlilac, April 19, 2019, 12:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynnlilac

I wanted to join a community for people with CPTSD, as my therapist diagnosed me with it last year, and I haven't really done anything about it until now. Well, things piled up and eventually I couldn't suppress my feelings about what happened when I was a kid any more.

I probably won't be on much, because it's really scary for me to deal with these parts of my past, but I'm going to try to make an effort.

Three Roses

Welcome!  :wave:

Move at your own pace. Feel free to comment or not, it's up to you and what's the best approach for you right now. Glad you're here.  :)

Not Alone

Welcome. I understand it being scary. Go at your own pace.

Blueberry

Welcome to the forum!  :heythere:

Kizzie

Hi and a warm welcome to OOTS Lynn  :heythere:  It can be scary and taxing so just go at your own pace  :yes:

Boatsetsailrose

Hi Lynn lilac so glad you are here.. This. Forum has and is such a safe place for me to. Come and be heard and understood.
I've learnt so much about cptsd and continue to..
I hear you re being scared but know we understand and are here...

Oscen

Hi lynnlilac, welcome. Feel free to use the forum whenever and however works best for you.

I wanted to second Boatsetsailrose - I've found it to be a very safe place here.

Sharing through a screen seems to make it easier than face to face, but as it's with real people it feels so supportive.