Hi

Started by Ecowarrior888, April 19, 2019, 02:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecowarrior888

So I officially got diagnosed a year and a half ago with CPTSD. Been going to therapy for about 6 years and now on meds because my symptoms I guess are considered severe.

I endured 20 years of abuse from my dad and I didnt know. I guess I've been wanting to find others that understand what I am going through. My sister isnt ready she is still in denial. And I feel alone and hopeless sometimes because I feel no one understands. So yeah, that's why I am here

Not Alone

Welcome. I have found this site to be a place where others understand. It has helped me to feel less alone. When you feel comfortable posting, I hope you feel heard and understood.

Ecowarrior888

Three Roses

Hello and welcome, Ecowarrior888! I've had so much support here, the resources are excellent, but most of all the knowledge that I'm not crazy, I really was abused, has helped me the most. I wouldn't have received that anywhere else, in any other group. May that be true for you, too.  :wave:

Invisibledaughter

Hi Ecowarrior888,

You are definitely understood here, and not alone. I feel like having C-PTSD can make us feel so isolated. I don't know anyone IRL that has it, besides myself.

Thank you for sharing 💜