MoonBeam's Recovery Journal

Started by MoonBeam, April 20, 2019, 01:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowdrop

Thank you for writing about the retreat. What a profound experience. I'm delighted the soul retrieval and healing was so successful. A big "Welcome home" to your retrieved parts. :hug:

Not Alone

MoonBeam, I have tears in my eyes. Profound. Powerful. Momentous. So, so big.

sanmagic7

dang, mb, what a profoundly inclusive experience!  thank you for sharing.

it's amazing what a few days of intense work w/ the right people can do for us, how it can change things we had no hope of being changed.  i marvel at your strength and determination to put yourself in this place so that you could face and work thru so much pain.  another example of how we've cared for ourselves in the way we've needed to survive what we've gone thru. 

i've just been thru a painful experience, too, on my way to a healing change, so i understand a bit of what you're talking about.  the depths of the pain we've been holding, however we've done it, is remarkable.  we most certainly are precious human beings.  sending love and a hug filled w/ rest and relaxation :hug:

woodsgnome

I'm in awe of this development for you. You are so deserving of re-finding yourSelf in all your beauty and reflecting the love that has made its way back to you. That is huge; I hope it continues to turn better for you  :hug: