Want to Add Your Country?

Started by Kizzie, April 21, 2019, 05:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

If you'd like to have your country added just PM me or email OOTSManager@gmail.com.

KIzzie

Chart

Hi Kizzie, Can we add France? Pete Walker's CPTSD From Surviving to Thriving is still not translated into French. But I have found some young people on YouTube who have a good level of English and who review the book. Rumor has it a French translation is in the works. And I just looked up CPTSD on French Wikipedia and the OOTS forum is cited at the bottom!
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trouble_de_stress_post-traumatique_complexe

Therapy here is about ten years behind the US and other more "progressive" European countries like Germany...

I've been seriously fantasizing about doing some "promotional" conferences on the subject. I have a couple options if I want to try and get a little information distribution going on here. (I'm in the center of France, near the large town of Bourges.) There's a café that hosts informational evenings on a whole range of different topics. I would love to start a support group for cptsd as well. That's what got me to search the web and how I found your site.

Blueberry

Oops! Switzerland added, France removed!

Chart

Thanks Blueberry. I visited the site. Their search gave zero results for my part of France. Not too much of a surprise. Anyway there's practically zero awareness of ctpsd in France. I've found one French youtuber who knows and talks about Pete Walker.

Kizzie

France is still there BB, just moved it so the countries are alphabetical.  :)

Blueberry

Quote from: Kizzie on April 17, 2024, 02:01:11 PMFrance is still there BB, just moved it so the countries are alphabetical.  :)

That's good to know. I see nothing between Canada and Germany, so that's starting up again but I don't need to be able to read it personally.

Blueberry

Quote from: Chart on April 17, 2024, 12:35:25 PMThanks Blueberry. I visited the site. Their search gave zero results for my part of France.

I'm sorry about that.  :thumbdown:

Maybe it can help somebody else though.

Kizzie

I just doublechecked it and it is there.  Maybe just refresh your browser and see if that does it.