Want to Add Your Country?

Started by Kizzie, April 21, 2019, 05:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

If you'd like to have your country added just PM me or email OOTSManager@gmail.com.

KIzzie

Chart

Hi Kizzie, Can we add France? Pete Walker's CPTSD From Surviving to Thriving is still not translated into French. But I have found some young people on YouTube who have a good level of English and who review the book. Rumor has it a French translation is in the works. And I just looked up CPTSD on French Wikipedia and the OOTS forum is cited at the bottom!
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trouble_de_stress_post-traumatique_complexe

Therapy here is about ten years behind the US and other more "progressive" European countries like Germany...

I've been seriously fantasizing about doing some "promotional" conferences on the subject. I have a couple options if I want to try and get a little information distribution going on here. (I'm in the center of France, near the large town of Bourges.) There's a café that hosts informational evenings on a whole range of different topics. I would love to start a support group for cptsd as well. That's what got me to search the web and how I found your site.