Australia's Blue Knot Foundation launches new branding and websites

Started by bluepalm, September 23, 2021, 07:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluepalm

The Blue Knot Foundation in Australia has today launched new branding and announced that it now has two websites, one specifically for adult survivors of complex trauma and those who personally support them (www.blueknot.org.au ) and a separate website for professional practitioners in the area of complex trauma (professionals.blueknot.org.au).  The announcement states:

"Our new Blue Knot Community website which can still be found at www.blueknot.org.au is wholly dedicated to the needs of adult survivors of complex trauma and those who personally support them including friends, partners, family and carers."

"Today we are also launching our Blue Knot Professional Community website at professionals.blueknot.org.au.  This site, which links seamlessly with the Community site is tailored to better meet the needs of practitioners, service providers and leaders. It offers professional development training programs and webinars, reflective practice, supervision and organisational change options as well as evidence-informed publications, fact sheets and resources. As we build our professional community, we will develop more tools for practitioners and services to better support survivors towards recovery while safeguarding their own wellbeing."

BeeKeeper

bluepalm

I like this site, thanks for bringing it to attention. I replied to your post, with a link to some of the Fact Sheets, but it disappeared. Not sure whether it's me, the site or whatever. Certainly not objectionable. Anyway, will wait a couple days to see what happens, then will try again.

Australia seems to be a leader in common sense, and in embracing reality which lags behind in the USA.

Kizzie

Tks for this Bluepalm. Blueknot is just a brilliant & exceptional organization in my opinion. I think it's so solid and spot on because it was founded by a medical doctor who is also a trauma survivor who put her lived experience and medical skills and knowledge to very good use.  Wish there were one like it here in Canada.