Ayahuasca or similar treatments (psychedelics)

Started by johnram, May 06, 2019, 08:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnram

Hi,

Firstly, appreciate the topic of psychedelics brings up varying opinions and has legal issues (I do not want to get into that side of matters).  I am just wanting to find out if people have used these for their treatment and what their experiences have been?

I have seen various videos, and read testimonials from people who have suffered addiction, depression, trauma and other assortment of mental health issues and they have found psychedelics and in particular Ayahuasca.

thank you

Three Roses

I have to admit that treatment with ayahuasca and/or other similar substances does intrigue me but I've not been treated medically with them.  :Idunno:

Blueberry

Have you tried a search on this forum, Johnram? Ayahuasca has been mentioned here before. I've haven't paid much attention to the posts but there might be some interesting information for you in them.

johnram

Kizzie

Strange, I moved your post here b/c this is the only place we permit discussion of psychedelics but it isn't here so ??? Anyway, there's a good thread w/some discussion here - https://cptsd.org/forum/index.php?topic=185.0.

johnram

Thank you Kizzie, i have had a look, i should have done so before i started