Where I feel the most peace and everything washes away

Started by Ecowarrior888, May 17, 2019, 01:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecowarrior888

There is only one thing that can clear my head and of course it is the hardest thing for me to go and do.... swimming. When I don't swim for more than a week, I feel like a fish out of water. Literally. There is something about being in the water that makes everything wash away. So for a change of pace, here is a peaceful piece <3

Too big to upload again, so here is the link:

https://ecowarrior8888.livejournal.com/3822.html

Kizzie

Not Alone

Beautiful. You definitely captured the feeling of peace.

bluepalm

You've given me a big lasting smile with your drawing. Gorgeous! Thank you Ecowarrior888.
bluepalm

RiverRabbit

I can relate... any time I can put my feet in a river, stream, or creek.

Feral Child

Ecowarrior888 - you boosted my spirit with your beautiful art.  I am sending you many thanks and a safe hug, if you wish one.

Deep Blue

Eco warrior
I love this drawing.  Do you feel a mermaid is your spiritual creature? I think mine is a Phoenix

Ecowarrior888

Phoenix, rising from the ashes, love it!
I guess? Everyone says I am, sometimes I have this NEED to be in the water. I have to swim. It is bad when I don't, my symptoms worsen to the point where people I don't talk to much about this kind of stuff will ask me if I have swam recently. It scared me at first but I've come to accept maybe it is just a part of who I am. I need to swim regularly. And I need to visit the ocean every few weeks. If things are really bad in my head, gotta get myself to kayaking. So, maybe I am a mermaid deep down :)