Happy birthday Papi..... TW

Started by Ecowarrior888, May 22, 2019, 05:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecowarrior888

Something would always happen on this day and still does. 2 years ago it is when I met the second love of my life, my gorilla that keeps me sane at work <3 Iko Ozo feeds me, happy grumbles to me...May 22 is the day he came into my life.

May 22 is when I received my first communion and accepted to live my life with God.

May 22 is when I get an amazing opportunity in my career to network with other professionals and learn of how best to care for the animals I am  most passionate about.

May 22 is also when I have experienced trauma: My dad disappearing and not telling us when he would come back.
My dad being aggressive.....

If you have ever heard the song praying by Kesha... that is the song I am hearing in my head today, the song I heard last year when I drew this:

https://ecowarrior8888.livejournal.com/5452.html

I don't know if he is alive. I pray he realizes what he did to all 8 of us. I pray he realizes what he did to me, my kid sister and my mom. That is my birthday wish for him. So that eventually he has some kind of friendship, relationship or even reconciles with one of us.... and he won't die alone. :(

Not Alone

I can see the pain in your face (drawing).  :hug: