Hi

Started by Rudi, May 27, 2019, 10:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudi

I'm new here and I have been looking for a support group that finally addresses this area. Actually, I have waited YEARS! I've been in and out of therapy since I was 9 yrs old dealing with various aspects of my abuses and the symptoms they have caused. Only in recent years have the medical and psyche fields finally gotten it together enough to pool resources and begin to really help me the way I have needed help for a very long time.

Admittedly, I have lost faith and respect for both but never my hope, which has finally begun to pay off. I also live with some other mental and physical health issues which are complicated by my symptoms.  I am grateful to have found this site.

Not Alone

Welcome, Rudi.  :wave:

woodsgnome

:heythere:

Sorry to hear of the distress that's brought you here; but congrats for having the wherewithal to keep looking for some place where bits of your story might well find understanding. This stuff is insidious so each of our experiences might be different, or even very similar.

The unifying element remains the hope, and the arduous process of trying to match one's personal efforts to where the body/mind/spirit finds room in which to recover. Good to see you've decided to take an important step on the trek out of misery into finding even more hope.

CheshireCanary

Hi Rudi!   :wave:  :hug:

Hope67

Hi Rudi, glad you found this forum.   :wave:
Hope  :)

Ecowarrior888

bluepalm

Welcome Rudi! I have found this site to be a gentle and enlightening place to be. I hope it is for you too.