Feeling so hopeless

Started by Ecowarrior888, June 19, 2019, 12:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecowarrior888

I call my grandma Magnolia <3
She just went into hospice... 20%cardiac function, which causing her organs to fail and her memory to falter....she turns 98 in less than a month. Such a weird feeling to pray for my magnolia to let go... i dont want her to suffer anymore 😭😭😭

Here are the sketches I made while i took care of her the other day...

https://ecowarrior8888.livejournal.com/10460.html

Tee

My grandma passed this year too. It's so hard when they get to the point that they are in so much pain.  I hope she will be at peace soon.  Your drawings are beautiful. Feeling your pain. :grouphug:

RiverRabbit

My grandmother died a few months back... I did not attend the funeral.

My NPD mother was trying to use the funeral as a lever to inject her toxicity into my life again.

I hate that I did not go... I am still numb about it... feels like something in my core might snap if I let myself feel this.

Your drawings hint at what I cannot let my self feel right now.

Thank you for sharing.

Three Roses

RiverRabbit, it's really tough on us when we can't attend functions like funerals, weddings, graduations etc because of the toxicity of our FOO. Since it seems to bother you that you weren't able to attend the funeral, may I suggest something that may bring you some relief? You could hold your own private funeral for your grandmother, in the comfort and privacy of your own home, or in a park, or some other place where you would feel comfortable. You could bring flowers, listen to music, read something meaningful, or whatever brings you the most comfort.

It's painful to lose people who've been supportive in our lives when so few were. My heart goes out to you, Ecowarrior888, Tee and RiverRabbit.