Low for no reason

Started by Tee, June 22, 2019, 04:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee

Does anyone else ever get really low for no reason?  Today was an ok day nothing bad or good really happened.  Went to work should have done some school work.

When I got home I was just done with life for the day. Had no motivation to do my school work. Felt really low then my head started in which made me feel worse for not doing what I should be doing.

Going to try to sleep hoping I'll wake with more motivation. Feeling too low right now to care that my work is due tomorrow night.  :'( Just wish my battles could creases fire for awhile. :fallingbricks:

Three Roses

Sounds like an EF to me. http://pete-walker.com/flashbackManagement.htm for info. Take care of yourself, you matter. ❤️

Blueberry

Agree with 3Roses. I used to feel low for no reason - perfect description -  pretty often. That was before I'd even heard of EFs.  Standing with you. Be gentle with yourself :hug:

Tee

Thanks for the support just struggling. Turned in the school work not sure it was up to my normal perfectionist standard but it's turned.  :'( :disappear: