Frustrated by workplace bully

• 2 Replies

Tee

• View Profile
Frustrated by workplace bully
« on: June 22, 2019, 06:59:04 PM »
So glad it's this person's last day and I won't have to deal with her anymore.  But since I'm already low the bull of today is causing my head to scream all the horrible things. 

She was given an ice cream cake to celebrate her leaving and she shared it with everyone but me.  Which is actually fine I don't like it anyway or her and I'm celebrating the fact I won't have to see or work with her anymore.

The issue is the actions have made the voices in my head start in.  Making my previous low seem like a high.  I feel worthless.  I know this is not the case and I shouldn't let the bully affect me in this way but not sure how to stop the EF that was triggered. :'(
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 08:31:45 PM by Tee »

blues_cruise

• View Profile
Re: Frustrated by workplace bully
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 11:45:59 AM »
She was given an ice cream cake to celebrate her leaving and she shared it with everyone but me.

:witch: >:D :snort: That's a horrible thing to do! How petty too, it screams volumes about the type of person you were dealing with.

You can't stop the emotional flashback but you can acknowledge that although this person's behaviour is entirely about them and not you, it still hurts to be treated like that. I hope you're feeling a bit better a couple of days on. I mean, yay, the  :witch: has flown away!  :cheer: You don't have to deal with her ever again.  :hug:

Tee

• View Profile
Re: Frustrated by workplace bully
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 01:09:38 PM »
Thanks blue cruise in starting to. It's definitely a more pleasant work environment. :bigwink: