Tee's first journal

Started by Tee, June 23, 2019, 04:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sceal

I'm so sorry about the job, Tee. :(

Snowdrop

<fetches you tea and wraps you in a blanket>

I know things are really rough at the moment, and I know it doesn't feel like it right now, but things will get better for you. Something will come up. You'll get through this.

Make sure you take care of yourself this weekend.  :hug:

Tee

Thanks snowdrop and everyone

I'm just too broken I guess no one wants me. :fallingbricks:

Three Roses

Oh, Tee, I'm so sorry you didn't get it.  :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm hoping another opportunity presents itself soon.

woodsgnome

So disappointing. You're so kind-hearted; be sure to draw on it for yourself -- always but especially now. Everyone here supports you.  :hug:   

Hope67

Hi Tee,
Sending you a gentle hug of support, and also consolation  :hug: if that's ok.  I'm sorry to hear you didn't get offered the job, and I know you're feeling lots of things about that, which is completely understandable. 
I hope you know how much you're valued, you have been so supportive to me, and Little Hopes as well.  I hope you'll know that you are appreciated and valued here.  Hopefully you'll find a job in the future where you'll be appreciated as well. 
:grouphug:
Hope  :)

sanmagic7

tee, my heart goes out to you.  you are so valuable, so kind and generous.  i'm hoping with the others that a better opportunity comes along soon.  love and hugs, sweetie.   :grouphug:

Tee

Thank you for your kind words and support right the only thoughts when I read better opportunity that go through my head are self harming I am not sure how to get out of the hole I'm in :fallingbricks:. I forced myself to take my kids to lunch to get out of the house cause I won't hurt them.. :no: :disappear: :fallingbricks:

Snowdrop

Sending you lots of love and hugs. Sitting with you, if that helps.  :hug:

Jazzy

Sorry you didn't get the news you were hoping for Tee. As you can see, a lot of people here think you are great, and want you around. Just do your best to take things one day at a time, and you will get through it. Take care! :)

Sceal

I am not sure either how you can get out of this rut you are in right now. But harming yourself will definitely not help. Big hug! It's okay to feel crushed by not getting the job you wanted so badly and you worked really hard to get it.
It sounds like a good thing that you took your kids out for food. Getting out of the house is important. I am cheering on you Tee! And hoping that very soon something good will happen that will make things easier for you.
You are a warrior. Fighting so hard!

Tee

Thank you Sceal jazzy and snowdrop,
I'm just so tired at failing miserably at everything. My H and kids are reminding me now Everytime I open my mouth how I screw up.  Making them cry and call me a bad mom.  I'm just not sure where to go or what the point to continue to fight is.  I'm so tired and apparently am Failing at everything now.

Snowdrop

Sending you tea, hugs, and a blanket if that helps, dear one. Maybe rest a bit today if you can?

You're not failing. You'll get through this.  :hug:

sanmagic7

i think you're doing the best you can, sweetie, and i believe that's never a failure.  sorry your hub and kids are talking down to you - i don't like that.  sending earth mother spirit to embrace you in her voluminous skirts, sharing care, warmth, and comfort with you, and protection from the negativity.  she has always helped me to just rest a little bit when i've been that tired that i couldn't see the point of continuing the battle.  i've also gotten help from everyone here thru their support and caring.  i hope you can grab some of what we are giving you and hang onto it.  it comes from our hearts.  love and a warm hug, dear tee.   :bighug:

Tee

Thank you snowdrop and San I'm trying :hug: