Tee's first journal

Started by Tee, June 23, 2019, 04:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazzy

Tee, I don't really know what else to say, but I saw you online as I was reading this and I really wish you felt better. I don't know if it will help, but there is some truth in the saying "this too shall pass". Just hang in there. Take care! :)

Snowdrop

Sending you supportive hugs.  :hug:

Three Roses

I'm thinking of you, Tee. You are important, you matter.  :hug:

Not Alone

Tee, hearing your hurt and discouragement. I know it is really hard. Hang in there.  :hug:

Tee

I want to thank everyone for your thoughts and support.  I'm sorry I've disappeared trying to hold on to sanity and not sure I'm doing so well right now.  My T said she thought it was time to get on some medication for anxiety and depression.  Well I'm now on day the of that and it's made me really shaky my migraine worse than it's been in a long time and nauseous.  I'm not sure this is worth it.  My T says these side effects will pass. But I'd rather just deal my junk than feel like this. Still struggling. 

School started it was nice to see my friend again and have something to focus on and look forward to.  Just still worried about how school and work and family is going to workout with only so many hours in a day.

Just wanted to say I'm still here and wish I had more to contribute to my friend here but currently I'm spent just trying to keep my head from going under.  Sending hugs to my friends thanks again from your thoughts and support. :hug:

sanmagic7

hey, tee, remember you are always your first priority.  do what you need to do to stay safe and sane.  we're still here, no matter what.

i've been on anti-dep./anxiety meds, and it can take a few days for your body/brain to get used to them.  if you can give it a week, see how it is then - side effects should be lessening.  if not, let your t know.  it's good to keep that monitored.

i'm glad you've had some distractions.  i know you're struggling.  it's so hard sometimes, but know that we won't leave you, you're important to us just because you're you, not because of what you do here.  hang tough, sweetie - we're hangin' right beside you!  sending love and a hug filled w/ calm for body and mind.   :hug:

Blueberry

Quote from: sanmagic7 on August 31, 2019, 04:48:52 PM
hey, tee, remember you are always your first priority.  do what you need to do to stay safe and sane.  we're still here, no matter what.

:yeahthat:  :hug: :hug:

Not Alone

Quote from: sanmagic7 on August 31, 2019, 04:48:52 PM
i'm glad you've had some distractions.  i know you're struggling.  it's so hard sometimes, but know that we won't leave you, you're important to us just because you're you, not because of what you do here.  hang tough, sweetie - we're hangin' right beside you!  sending love and a hug filled w/ calm for body and mind.   :hug:
:yeahthat:   :hug: Sending a hug filled with care.

Tee

:hug: thank you San, Blueberry, notalone, snowdrop you made me smile and feel loved. 

I'm trying to get to a better place is just show going and this medication is kicking my butt.  Hoping it's worth it.  I guess we will see in a few days if it lets up.

Thank you again for your kind words of encouragement and warm hugs. :hug:

Hope67

Hi Tee,
I'd like to add to the hugs, if that's ok  :hug:
Hope  :)

Tee

Tee

Day four of the new medication.  Still really shaky and feeling sick with a wicked headache/migraine.  I'm really not sure this is worth it. :'(

sanmagic7

from my experience, getting on new meds is always an experiment.  it does take a little time for the body/brain to get adjusted.  i've gone thru it myself, and i know that others on here have done the same.  sometimes one works, sometimes it's a different one.  if you need to call your t, talk about what's going on, you might be able to get some reassurance that this is a natural process of getting used to the meds in your system, or that it's out of line, and something different needs to be looked at.

just so you know, i'm right there with you, too, sweetie.  love and hugs.

Jazzy

Just another idea, you can ask your pharmacist about what you're going through. In me experience, they know best about potential side effects and such. Hope you feel better soon! Take care! :)