Tee's first journal

Started by Tee, June 23, 2019, 04:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee

:hug: thanks guys.  I did the testing from 8:30 to 4 on Wednesday. It was very long and tiring.  It was mostly academic though so not too triggering. Thanks for you positive thoughts. :hug:

Hope67

Hi Tee,
Glad you got through all that testing, it sounds like a very long and tiring day!   Glad you are through it.  Sending you a hug, if that's ok.  :hug:
Hope  :)

Tee

Thanks yeah it turned my brain to mush for a couple of days and then I only had a couple of days to study for my school test.  However, I got an A and only missed 2  :cheer: still have to write a paper by Wednesday by 7 but it will have to wait till a little later. :Idunno:

Snowdrop

sanmagic7

huge congrats, tee!   :cheer:  well done, my dear.   :thumbup:  love and hugs.

Jazzy

I'm glad you made it through. Sounds like you did great!  :cheer:

Three Roses

Not Alone

:cheer: Tee, you did great. Also, even if you had flunked, you are still a valuable person worthy of care.  :hug:

Tee

Thanks everyone I feel like my medicine maybe starting to help a little.  Not so low.  Got my paper done and turned in on time.  Now to try to get a little ahead. With work we will see how that goes. But overall feeling a little better. Thanks for the kind words and support. :grouphug:

Not Alone

You have so many things in your life that you are balancing. You rock! :yourock:

Snowdrop

Tee

Had a heart shattering encounter with my eldest son yesterday.  He is 22 and I haven't heard from him in for years.  I thought he was coming over to see my younger kids and visit.  Instead he came over and spewed hate and miss guided blame saying I didn't love him, or care about him and that I gave up him. None of which is true. 

So my littles who were excited to see the big brother (7 and 11) were crushed, because they didn't barely see him but rather just heard him yelling and swearing at me.   

After he left I curled into a ball on the floor and balled and after my husband took my babies to eat.  I screamed and cried for hours.  I'm broken and crushed and don't know how to close my heart to my son so he can't do this again.  :'( :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

sanmagic7

oh dear tee, i feel for you so much!  my oldest d, with whom i'm now nc, has done the same to me, so i can totally relate.  it's like our mother's heart gets pierced and shredded.  i'm so sorry this happened to you.  how horrible.  i can't say enough, except i completely empathize with you on this.  my d has exhibited this kind of behavior more than once toward me, which is why i finally decided to go nc w/ her.  it's the most heartbreaking thing.  sending much love to you and a hug filled w/ understanding and caring.   :bighug:

Not Alone

Snowdrop

I hear your pain. I'm so sorry.