Tee's first journal

Started by Tee, June 23, 2019, 04:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee

This season has been a whirl wind. I was turned down for several other jobs I guess I'm stuck in the kitchen for now.  I got an A in my classes.
TW***
My friends 6 month old baby died.
End TW***
Which has triggered me, and made it hard to know how to be a friend.
Christmas was small this year just not feeling jolly I guess. I'm making but still feel like I'm not doing it right. :Idunno: :no:

sanmagic7

hey, tee,

my d and i had a small christmas, too, but it turned out that was just what we needed.  i think these holidays are as individual as we are, and whatever or however we do them is what's right for us.

so very sorry about the baby.  that is so rough.  my heart is with you all.  i wouldn't know how to be a friend in that situation, either. 

just letting you know we're still with you.  i'm holding out a blanket of caring and calm for you, will sit with you a while if you want.  you are precious to me.  love and hugs, my dear tee. :hug:

Tee

Thank you San I feel the same about you. I appreciate the love and hugs. :hug:

Hope67

Hi Tee,
I also want to send you a supportive hug  :hug:
Hope  :)

Snowdrop

I'm so sorry Tee. Sending you love and hugs. :hug:

Tee

Thank you Hope and Snowdrop I hope things are going well for you two.  Sorry I can't keep up on here right you have all been in my thoughts and well wishes. :hug:

Not Alone

Tee,
So sorry to hear about your friend's baby. I have friends who have lost children. Beyond saying "I care," I'm at a loss also.

Sorry the job situation continues to be such a struggle for you. Congratulations on your A. You worked hard and deserve it.

My Christmas was minimized this year also. Got tree up and decorated and put up my advent calendar. Told the family if they wanted more decorations they were welcome to get things from the attic and put them up. No one did, so I guess it wasn't important to them. Less gift giving from me too. No one seemed hurt by that. I don't think anyone noticed. I haven't been feeling too jolly either. I took a xanax on Christmas day (because of other things, not Christmas).

Sending you care, Tee.  :hug: