Tee's first journal

Started by Tee, June 23, 2019, 04:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowdrop

I hope you're feeling a bit better today dear Tee  :hug:

Sceal

sending you some kind thoughts and a hug

Tee

Thanks my friends in still not feeling myself but a bit better.  Trying to get into the rhythm of school and work is hard this semester.

Hope67

Sending you a supportive hug, Tee, if that's ok.  :hug:
Hope  :)

Tee

Thanks hope.  I'm trying to motivate myself to work on a paper for school but instead am distracting myself here.  cause my kind of stuck in EF and don't really want to work.  Though I really need to.  So I think I will go try to do some of it at least. :hug:

sanmagic7

you're doing ok, tee.  a little at a time is all right, take a break, go back to it if that feels right.  you're dealing w/ a lot, so i hope you can be patient w/ yourself.  sending love and a hug filled w/ encouragement.   :hug:

Tee

Thanks San I was able to at least get a start last night I'll have to look it over and make changes before I submit it.  However if I don't get back to it it is technically done.  :hug: thanks for the support

Three Roses

Supportive hugs to you, Tee  :hug:

Tee

Thanks 3R.
So I know I haven't been on our as active lately just trying to survive.   So on Wednesday I'm going to get psychological testing done I'm kind of nervous.  Mostly I'm going to try and see if I'll qualify for extended time on tests for school, but the paper work has all kinds of triggering questions. :Idunno: :stars: so now I'm not so sure about it.

sanmagic7

hey, sweetie,  surviving is a good thing - i'm glad you're doing what you need to do to accomplish that. 

do what you need to do in answering those questions.  if they're too triggering, maybe you can note that on the paper work itself.  what do you think?  or make the answers as short as possible.  i would guess that even doing such a thing would give them information on how difficult a time you're having.  make it as easy as you can on yourself, ok?  sending love and a hug full of support.   :hug:

Tee

Snowdrop

I hope it goes well, Tee. Telling them that the questions are triggering sounds like a good idea.  :hug:

Tee

Yeah the issue is in going because I want documentation of my dyslexia.  But it's cheaper because it's through an University.  So the student has to do the whole battery of stuff. Even though I already know I have major issues other places, and I don't really want Thier help with that. :Idunno:. I'm going to my T tonight so she can help me fill out the papers. :disappear:

sanmagic7

i think that's a great decision, tee.  it should put you more at ease and help you get thru them more smoothly.  well done!   :thumbup:

love and hugs to you!

Three Roses