Tee's first journal

Started by Tee, June 23, 2019, 04:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoonBeam

Tee, just wanting to send love and a caring  :hug:  I'm so sorry that happened. Thinking of you.

Tee

Well I had another job interview didn't get as hyped up about this one though it's really my ideal position.  It's a night shift MHT.  I think the interview went well so now I have to wait and see.  Will let you know if it works out or not.   :Idunno: we will see.

Hope67

Fingers crossed for your job, Tee. 
Hope  :)

Not Alone

Hoping the best for you, Tee.

Jazzy

Tee

Thank you for the positive thoughts and well wishes.  Have to wait and see at this point on the job.

Today is a major trigger day for me it is the anniversary of two horrific and life altering events that are too disturbing to put into words here.  The bad thing is the flashbacks from them cause bruises and me to get stuck in loops which I usually need my T's help to get out of. :'(. The bad thing is I'm not sure when she will be available again because her mom just died unexpectedly so she may be out for a while. :'( stuck looping with bruises. :bawl:

woodsgnome

Strength and hope -- sending some of each your way ... adding an all-important  :hug:

Tee

Thank you woodsgnome today has been really rough.

sanmagic7

o my lovely tee, so sorry that you're stuck like that right now.  love you and sending all the best bruise control in a caring hug. :hug:

Tee

Jazzy

Thinking of you and wishing the best as you go through this. Take care Tee! :)

Not Alone

Tee, sounds awful. Sending a caring hug.  :hug:

Snowdrop

That sounds awful. Sending you love and gentle hugs. :hug:

sanmagic7

thinking of you, sweetie.  hope you're ok.  sending love and a hug full of care and concern. :hug:

Blueberry

Sounds awful Tee. Sending a caring  :hug: and supportive energy from OOTS  :grouphug: