Tee's first journal

Started by Tee, June 23, 2019, 04:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three Roses

Hi Tee, been thinking of you - hope you are doing what you can to take care of your self.  :hug: :hug:

Not Alone

Tee, if you are up to it, I'm wondering how you are doing?

Tee

Thanks for care and support everyone. Sorry I can't name everyone. It's been a really rough week. I haven't been sleeping much and when I do I'm have horrid flashbacks. I'm trying to focus on the present and tasks at hand like studying for tests, and completing school work, which helps a little during the day to distract from the constant looping and pain from the bruises.  The bruises have started to fade so that's good. Just hoping I can get the flashbacks to stop as well before they cycle back to the intense ones that cause bruising.  I'm hanging on but not by much and appreciate everyone checking on me.  Hoping my T will be back this week still feel awful for her and her loss. :'(

Sceal

It's really awful having to go through such a hard time.  Flashbacks being so violent is really hard to sit with. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.
Sending you some warm thoughts

Blueberry

Hey Tee, you don't have to name us all... Just look after big you and little you atm  :hug: :grouphug:

sanmagic7

good to hear from you, but what blueberry says - we're here for you.  your focus on you and what you need is the most important, not our names.  sending love and hugs full of protections and comfort. :grouphug:

Tee

Thank you all found out today that I didn't get the job again.  At least I didn't get my hopes up this time. Everything else had to far down to think I would.  Still hanging in thanks for the encouragement. :grouphug: :hug:

sanmagic7

glad you're hangin' in, sweetie.  we're hangin' right beside you!  love and  :grouphug:

Three Roses

Hope67

Hi Tee,
Glad you're hanging in there, and although you didn't get that job, we're all hanging with you -  :grouphug:
Hope  :)

Not Alone

Tee, sorry you didn't get the job. You've had so many disappointments in that area.

Want to send you care and compassion in the middle of all the awful flashbacks you've been experiencing.  :hug:

Tee

Thanks I'm sorry I'm not here for you guys more right. :'( I'm just trying to make it through each day. My flashbacks and somatic symptoms are making it hard to function, and I still have school and work and kids and a husband.  I feel like I'm going insane and I just want to curl up and make my head stop  :bawl: :bawl:

sanmagic7

:bighug:  angel wings to enfold you, let you rest a bit in your mind, keep you safe and secure.  still with you, and you don't have to worry about us, not for a minute.  do what you need to do for you - that's the most important.  love and hugs :grouphug:

Blueberry

:yeahthat: I totally agree with san.  :grouphug: with much safe energy from OOTS to you

Not Alone

:hug: Tee, wishing moments of quiet and peace for you.