"Bucking" Grandpa TW

Started by Not Alone, June 26, 2020, 10:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Alone

My Grandfather was a violent, evil man. The terror and trauma that I carry from him has lasted long after he took his last breath. Many months ago, I spoke to a relative in an effort to try to put some of the puzzle pieces together. Relative stated, "People didn't buck him."

Today I wrote a "bucking grandpa" letter. The page is surrounded by a thick black wall and by barbed wire so that he can't hurt me or anyone else. I decided to share the 'letter' here. (I should also note that I think several ages of me contributed to the 'letter.')

You are a very, very bad person. You are MEAN and cruel. You are nasty. You are bad. You are evil. You are full of hate. You are full of black inside. You are BAD. Evil. Icky. Yucky. Disgusting. Gross. You are morally weak--empty. You get joy out of evil and pain and others' humiliation. Your soul is dark. You think you have power, but Satan OWNS you. Evil. You are evil.

Thank you for reading this.

Snowdrop

I read your letter. A big well done for writing it. I stand with you against him. :grouphug:

Not Alone

Tee

Snowdrop

Bach

I too will stand with you against that bad man who hurt you so.  We will make an army and defeat his evil! :hug: :grouphug:

Not Alone

Quote from: Bach on June 27, 2020, 07:53:47 PM
I too will stand with you against that bad man who hurt you so.  We will make an army and defeat his evil! :hug: :grouphug:
You are brave and awesome. Thank you.

A warm hug to you, Tee, Snowdrop, Middle B. (Was that you, Middle B?).  :grouphug: I think you are all strong and brave.

Bach

Yes, it's me.  Hi!  :wave: I hope you're doing okay :hug:

Not Alone

Quote from: Bach on July 01, 2020, 06:17:45 PM
Yes, it's me.  Hi!  :wave: I hope you're doing okay :hug:
Hi Middle B. So good to hear from you. Sometimes I'm okay and sometimes I'm not.  :aaauuugh: Here's a hug.  :grouphug: