paperfern's Finding Serenity Journal

Started by Fern, July 04, 2020, 10:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fern

🌿
paperfern Finding Serenity Journal
[/b]🌿

Hello to anyone who reads my little blurb of a journal. I appreciate you taking time to do so even if you don't even reply back. I'm not sure where to start to be honest , however I will say I started my journey to recovery since I was twenty-eight so 4 years now. Since then on my journey I learned a lot about myself and truly figured out what I want and don't want from people as well learn to finally truly love and take care of me first. I'm taking care of myself in so many ways physically,  mentally and even spiritually now I achieved some peace and happiness from it so far. I'm at the part where I'm going through emotions, feelings as well talking about all my pain/past I've endured for years with my therapist as well family. It's extremely good I finally am though also hard at the same time so still having ups and downs like anyone would. However I've made such tremendous progress when by myself  and now more with my therapist. Having my families support the most has been always a beyond extreme grateful blessing to me. I'm  extremely happy I have a such loving, caring and supportive family like them. Especially my mother and sister the most, without them I wouldn't be here today. I'm  going try from time to time to post some things on here about my journey and progress. Till then please take care everyone and thank you for stopping by.

Three Roses

sanmagic7

glad you're here, fern.  thanks for sharing - i'm glad you have some good support people for yourself.   :hug:

Not Alone