Hello

Started by MamaSilv, July 18, 2019, 05:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MamaSilv

Hello everyone.

Well, I was diagnosed with CPTSD about 6? months I believe after my divorce. Been in and out of therapy since I was 12 though. Was removed from my mother at 12 by CPS, then lived with my dad who has anger issues until I moved out at 17. Married at 17, lived in a DV shelter after leaving my daughter's father. Married and divorced a man who is a lot like my father, and been divorced from him for 2 years. We share 2 boys and he adopted my daughter so we are in CoParent therapy since he's began therapy for his stuff. I've went through EMDR, was off of meds other than PRN for 6 months but recently going back on them.

Other stuff, I'm a mama of 3 beautiful children, I work as a CNA and hope to go back to school. I also jabber lol

LittleBlueBird

Welcome to OOTS MamaSilv,

I hope you find it useful here. I'm also recently separated from my husband. How are you finding the co-parenting and coping with the changes in your life?

Don't worry, I jabber too  ;)

Tee

Three Roses

Welcome back! Jabber away!  :yes:

I'm sorry to hear about the things you've been through - and while it's sad that our forum needs to exist, I'm glad it does and I'm glad you're here.  :hug:

Blueberry

Welcome to the forum, MamaSilv  :wave:

Not Alone