Action/Achievement Journal

Started by Bach, July 25, 2019, 08:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bach

Notalone, thank you for the good wishes. I am feeling better today. Not well, necessarily, but heading in the right direction :)

I still haven't finished the laundry, but I did at least get it washed, dried and up the stairs. I didn't finish the rest of the list yesterday either, but I took a shower and scrubbed the toilet today, and did most of my work task. I also managed to go to the swimming pool today and enjoy myself and not completely overexert, although I did still get more wiped out than I meant to. I have to finish my work task tomorrow. It's only small and I wanted to get it done today but there wasn't any good reason to force myself when I was so tired.

I need to make a list of the many larger things that I need to work on a little at a time over a longer term. Then maybe each day pick some for small actions. Could I possibly manage to be that organised and responsible? I think that's what Not B needs the most and she'll drag me down into her pit of anger and disappointment and self-hatred if I don't help her.