Our Wonderful Healing Porch - Part 7

Started by Kizzie, January 08, 2020, 06:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

i decided to come here, let my sadness waft away on the breeze for a bit.  i'll give you your space, ownside, by sitting on the porch swing and watching the fire from afar.  i did bring lemonade and hot chocolate for anyone wishing to indulge.  otherwise the soothing rocking is comforting my frayed nerves.  *big sigh*.  yep, this is where i needed to be.

Blueberry

I'm coming to join you. I'm getting into a magic winter hammock. Unlike standard summer hammocks, this thing keeps me warm and the gentle to and fro is calming. I'll probably drop off to sleep, but that's quite OK. Now I see an innovative tea-drinking thing arriving. I can remain lying down and drink the tea through a straw w/o tea sloshing out in anyway. I'm so tired. I won't write out all my aches and worries, we should avoid that kind of stuff on our Healing Porch.  :grouphug:

Armee

I'm here, too, in my own warm space curled up and safe and quiet. I am utterly worn down and can use the rest and peace and quiet.

Blueberry

Kizzie

We're over our 5 page limit for threads (tks for letting me know BB!), so locking this one and starting Part 8.