The Healing Porch - Part 6

Started by Kizzie, July 26, 2019, 03:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee

I'll be by later to rest I have to finish work but look forward to the fire and company tonight. Can't wait to try the bread sounds lovely.  Need a reprieve from today.

Snowdrop

I've never been fishing, but I'm willing to try.

Kizzie

I would love to go out in the boat with you San and just lay back and look at the sky while you and Snowdrop fish. 

Not Alone

I'm going to watch from the shore. Yell to me when you catch something.

Tee

Climbing a tree to sit myself for a while? :disappear:

Hope67

I'm going to enjoy a cup of tea here - and look around, as I've often looked in and rarely sat a while - but today I'm going to join you and enjoy your company.
Hope  :)

Blueberry

Hi Hope. Good to see you here. Tea sounds good  :)

Snowdrop

There seem to be a lot of lovely people here at the moment, so I'm going to make some mulled apple juice. There's plenty to go round for everybody.

Tee

Snowdrop

I'm going to sit and watch the waves for a bit. I might move next to the fire later on.

Elphanigh

It has been far too long since I have been here to visit. I think of this place but so rarely come here anymore. Today I want to come sit peacefully on the porch just offering a warm presence to anyone that needs it. I brought variations of soothing drinks and treats for anyone that wants any as well. For now I am taking in the sounds of the beach and the breeze in the trees that are off the other side of the porch. I will be reading but if anyone needs company I will be here  :hug:

Kizzie

Lovely to meet you on the healing porch again Elph, it's been a while  :hug:

sanmagic7

i'm here, too, today.  more blackberries, but made into muffins this time.  enjoy.

just want to sit back in my rocking chair, a blanket of warm and cozy and calm.  eyes closed, but i can feel everyone's presence, and listen to anyone who's chatting.  it's delightful, just what i need.   :hug: :hug: :hug:

Elphanigh

Thank you Kizzie  :hug:, it is good to see you here as well. It has been too long. RL has kind of taken over on my end. I enjoyed sitting here and will be back today for a bit as well. Just sitting and listening again, taking in the calming energy this place always has. I have missed all of you, and always do even when I am not here.

San, blackberry muffins are the best  :hug: Thank you for bringing some today. I am in the same need to just sit and enjoy today, but am here for anything you need. Lots of love dear friend  :hug: :hug:

Blueberry

Elpha, RL taking over sounds really good to me!! Isn't that what most of us are striving for? Just being kind of 'normal', not constantly triggered and struggling?  :Idunno: 

I do know you worked really hard to get where you are today  :applause: :applause: :applause: