E's Emotions and Experiences

Started by Not Alone, August 09, 2019, 12:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Alone

Quote from: sanmagic7 on August 19, 2019, 10:06:43 PM
i'm having a lot of yucky feelings today, too, but wanted to send you some love and a gentle hug.   i hope it can help take some of the shame and darkness away - it has a little light in it, like a night light, but it's a shame light.  a night light takes away the darkness, a shame light can help get rid of the shame.  ok with you?   :hug: :sunny:  (that may not be quite right, but i hope you understand what that hug and sun mean).
Thank you, Sanmagic. The hug with light means a lot to me. I'm sorry you are having yucky feelings too.

Tee, thank you for your sympathy. Poor Richard belongs to Little B.  :yes: I will receive your hug from my bear. His name is Roman.

Tee

My bad sorry your bear Roman than. What a great name. :)

Not Alone

Little B: I made a double bubble! Your instructions were good.
E.

Snowdrop

Tee

Not Alone

Hope and I went for a walk with Notalone. There is a song that Notalone has listened to LOTS. Hope and I kept singing one line from the song over and over. Then we laughed because it had a bad word in it. One time I said a bad word in my session. My therapist told me that I could say any words I wanted to in his office. I don't think that he would be mad that Hope and I were singing a bad word. Notalone wasn't mad, but she got tired of us singing the same thing over and over. She suggested that we sing something else.

We found out that Hope doesn't know any songs. Well, that makes sense, because up until very recently, she's only been in two places. So, Notalone and I sang songs. Hope thought that "There's a Hole in My Bucket" was funny. She wanted us to sing it again (it's really long), but we didn't. We sang "He's got the Whole Word in His Hands." Notalone sang, "He's got Hope in His hands. . ." then she sang it with "He's got E. . ." and then with some of the others. Hope liked that.

Notalone said that if I sing to Hope she will learn some songs. I don't always feel like singing, but when I do, that would be a good thing for her.  :whistling:

Friends, how are you?

Tee

:wave: that sounds like fun E,. I've had a rough week but the weekend is almost here.  I'm looking forward to spending sometime with my kids this weekend. Hope you have a good weekend too. :grouphug:

sanmagic7

i know that 'there's a hole in the bucket' is a long song, but, i've always loved that song.  i think i saw the muppets sing it once, and it was so much fun.

to me, singing means that there's light in your heart, which i think is a good thing.  and, look at you, teaching songs to hope.  how very clever of you.  of course,  we aren't going to have that light in our hearts and feel like singing all the time.  nothing wrong with that, tho.  if you do it when you feel like it, hope will pick up on your light and it will begin shining on her, too. 

my kids always got a kick out of singing songs that had bad words in them.  they could blame the words on the song, and honestly, it made me laugh. 

i'm glad you could all go for a walk together.  it's one of my favorite things to do.  sending love and a hug filled with fun.   :hug:

Not Alone

Sanmagic,

We like the muppets too.

Thank you for saying that I was clever. I don't know that that is true, but it felt nice to hear it. I am going to try and trust what you said that there is light in my heart. I see a lot of black. My T wants to talk to about that.

I'm glad you could laugh with your kids. Sending you love back with a hug.  :hug:

Tee, I'm sorry you had a tough week. I hope you have fun with your kids this weekend.

Hope67

Dear Notalone,
I just wanted to offer you a hug, if that's ok.  :hug:
I also agree with what SanMagic says, about thinking that you are clever.  I don't know why, but it comes across to me that you're clever too.  I hope you don't mind my echoing that. 
Hope  :)

Tee

Thanks E I have to work most of the weekend but trying to squeeze a little fun in when I can.  I hope you have a good weekend too.  :hug: sending warm hug and a smile

Not Alone

Hope, thank you for the hug and for telling me that I'm clever. It feels warm inside to hear that.

Tee, thanks for the hug and smile.

I haven't written on here for awhile. NotAlone just got back from a week vacation. (I was mostly far away, but saw some of it.) Before that my therapist was on vacation. We saw him today. It has been such a long, hard 2 1/2 weeks since I saw him. I laid on his couch and held Roman (teddy bear) and cried (not sobbing tears, just quiet tears). It feels like I've been holding my breath for 2 1/2 weeks. I am just spending some time being right now. I still feel sad. I see the blue sky and white puffy clouds out my window and that brings me some comfort.

From,
E.
p.s. I think I am so sad because I feel so alone. Maybe more than that. I don't know.
[/font][/size]

MoonBeam

Hi E, It's Little M.  I haven't been around at all. I'm not really sure why, hiding I guess, but I wanted to say hi. I think I'm sad too 'cause I've been feeling alone and I get confused. I like that you talked about the clouds. I love them. I always imagine I can float on them and they are soft and bouncy. I think you're really brave. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon.

Not Alone

Hi Little M. I'm sorry you are feeling sad too. Glad you came and said hi. I like to pretend to be up in the clouds too. -E

Snowdrop

Nice to see you, E. I'm sorry you've been feeling sad. Here is a picture of you on a cloud. :cloud9: