E's Emotions and Experiences

Started by Not Alone, August 09, 2019, 12:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Hello E,

This is the grown-up Blueberry speaking. One of my Littles wants to let you know that she sometimes colours in when things are too much in therapy. Your reason for colouring in is a bit different but my Little is sitting with you. She is sending you compassion, though she doesn't know the word. She is only four.

sanmagic7

hey, E,

just want to say hi.  i've been sick lately, so haven't been around on the forum much, but wanted to let you know i haven't left you.  i get sick a lot, so sometimes it's hard for me to keep up with people, but in my heart i'm still with them.

i've had people leave me, too.  it's not a good feeling. 

and, i'm really sorry you had a therapist who insisted that you say and do more than you were ready for.  that stinks!  i'm glad this one isn't like that.

sending you some love and a caring hug. :hug:  you're very brave.

Not Alone

To everyone:

I did end up seeing Therapist on Monday. I wish I could feel his care, but it is hard for me to believe it. There's more, but I don't feel like writing it now.

Snowdrop, thanks for talking to me and for the cloud and for Roman's hug. (NotAlone forgot to bring him to session so I didn't have him to hold. Luckily I was wearing a hoodie, so I put my hood on, which felt a little safer.) I thought it was a really good idea to bring what I wrote to session, so I printed it and brought it. I ended up not needing to read it, but it was a really good idea. Thank you.

Grown-up Blueberry and four-year-old, thank you for what you said. I wish I could color with 4 year old. I would put my arm around her like I do for Hope (5). Your Little's care means a lot.  :hug:

San, thanks for writing to me. I'm sorry you've been sick and I'm sorry you know about people leaving. That makes me feel sick inside, but it is feelings sick, not physical sick. Thanks for your love and hug. I love you too.

E

Snowdrop

I like wearing hoodies too, particularly when it's cold outside. I know what you mean about feeling safer with the hood up.

I'm glad you saw Therapist. I was thinking of you and sending warm thoughts your way.

Hope67

Hi - I just wanted to pop by and say hello, and offer you a safe and supportive hug, if that's ok  :hug: - for Notalone and for all your Littles - and I hope that you are all ok - I've missed you.  I'm back again after my break, and wanted to say hello and wish you well for today and the days ahead.
Hope  :)

Not Alone

Quote from: Hope67 on December 04, 2019, 07:52:36 PM
Hi - I just wanted to pop by and say hello, and offer you a safe and supportive hug, if that's ok  :hug: - for Notalone and for all your Littles - and I hope that you are all ok - I've missed you.  I'm back again after my break, and wanted to say hello and wish you well for today and the days ahead.
Thanks, Hope. Glad you are back. Here is a hug from all of us to all of you.  :grouphug:

Hope67

:grouphug:  Thank you.  Sending you all a hug too - if that's ok.