#7 - breaking though

Started by sanmagic7, April 16, 2020, 10:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owl25

I hear how hard that experience was, you managed to do what you had to do, and that involved shutting some parts of you off when you made that call. Now you need time to recover. You did well  :thumbup:

Blueberry

Jazzy

Sounds like it was really tough. Good job making it through! :)

Hope67

Hi SanMagic,
I also think you did a great job, and sending you a big hug  :bighug:
Hope  :)

Three Roses

Way to stand strong, San!  :cheer: :cheer:

sanmagic7

thank you everyone.

had to talk to my ex again yesterday - only half the papers i have to sign came, asked him what was going on.  he told me the other ones are coming from his lawyer. i said thanks for letting me know, good-bye, and i'm now broken.  i still have to wait for these other frickin' papers and i thought this was going to be done all at once.  i hate him.  i'm near to tears again, i can't stand this

Tee

:hug: You can do this they are on the way. Just breathe San just breathe. :waveline: :hug:

Three Roses

Wrapping you in a gigantic comforter full of strength and hope!  :hug:

Snowdrop

Blueberry

owl25

sanmagic7

tears of gratitude for all your warmth, comfort and hugs.  i'm holding myself together w/ string right now, waiting for the next paper to come and i'll sign away ownership of my house to make sure no one comes after me if the sale doesn't cover the cost of the mortgages he took out to pay for D1's demands and superficial renovations.  you all are helping me stay sane.  love and thanks to you all.

Tee

:hug: oh San I'm so sorry I wish I could be there in person to give a real big hug and support you through this.  You have over Come so much.  This too will become a stepping stone in journey. Big caring hugs quiet shoulder If you needs it. :hug:

Hope67

Dear SanMagic,  You mentioned holding yourself together with string right now, and it made me want to try some crochet to strengthen your string - maybe interlaced with silver and gold soft velvety threads, and I have no idea why that came to my mind, but I wanted to share it with you - and also send you a hug  :hug:  Wishing you strength and comfort at this time.
Hope  :)