Care but little to give

Started by Not Alone, September 07, 2019, 01:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Alone

Just want you all to know that I care even though I am not responding to many posts right now. Life is high pressure and exhausting right now. Wish I had more to give.

Snowdrop

Look after yourself, notalone, and I hope you can get some rest.  :hug:

Blueberry

Your well-being has priority here! You give plenty to others, so now you can give to yourself for as long as you need.  :yes:  :hug:

Three Roses

Yes, you come first, your recovery is most important! Take care :hug:

Jazzy

Thank you notalone; that is very kind! :)

OSUJH

No need to feel guilty!  Take care of yourself.   Sending you support.

Tee

:hug: I'm right there with you notalone :hug:

SharpAndBlunt

Hi notalone, self care is good and if that's what you need right now, that's OK, sorry to hear life is exhausting rn :hug:

Not Alone

Thank you, everyone, for your support. I'm still feeling pressed down. I don't have to work today and other then a few errands, am mostly doing nothing. Trying not to feel guilty about that. I think I am still recovering from last week's high-stress week. This is what I'm guessing my T would say to me: "Just 'life' was really stressful to you last week. Add to that the stuff you're dealing with, no wonder you feel undone. Be kind to yourself. Allow yourself to do nothing. That is okay." (It's a lot cheaper hearing his voice in my head then listening to him in his office!  :rofl:)

SharpAndBlunt

Good for you, for being kind to yourself, :applause:, and for conjuring the voice of your therapist  ;D

:hug: