Thanks Peter Walker

Started by Windsoar, September 22, 2019, 05:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsoar

I'm new here. So still getting the lay of the land. Want to whole heartedly thank whoever it was that recommended Pete Walker's book Complex PTSD. It coalesced what my T has been saying and doing in those tiny two hour a week sessions. Listened to it first on Audible books then bought the real book! So grateful to have a written out, step by step for stressful times, reference. Thanks again...whoever you are.

woodsgnome

Jazzy

Hi Windsoar, welcome.

I wasn't the one who recommended it to you, but I'm glad to hear it has been helpful!

Take care :)

Kizzie

Pete's book was the whole reason for starting this forum Windsoar, I read it and saw myself in his words for the first time ever (late 50's so that's how long I had gone without knowing what I was dealing with). 

It was because of his book I realized there must be many people out there who had the same symptoms and so I looked for a support group.  Nothing.  That's how and why OOTS came about in 2014.  Almost 7,000 people have registered since then and every day 4-8 new members join so we're a BIG tribe.

Glad you found your way here, welcome!  :grouphug:

Windsoar

Thanks for the info. Thanks for the book recommendation. Having it on Audible as well,has been helpful when reading is out of the question. Literally a voice leading me!!

Kizzie