A Fond Farewell

Started by BeHea1thy, September 30, 2019, 05:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeHea1thy

Dear Forum Friends,

It's the 5 year mark for me on this forum, and am investing myself in new life adventures. I've asked the administrator to delete my account and leave no posts remaining. Unfortunately, this means all the Resource books and articles too. So, if you are inclined to go back there to harvest anything, now's the time.

I'm continuing college courses and am revisiting an old love, paralegal certification. The experience has been valuable because it's a HUGE reality "check", and also has led me to risk all for employment purposes. One of my principles is "You're only as old as you feel". I feel a decade or two younger.  :bigwink:

The biggest lesson I've learned is that self-compassion is one practice that everyone can do daily. It has made the biggest difference to me because it frees up so much mental energy for calming thoughts and new inspiration.

Thank you to all of you who have read and commented on my posts. It's so nice to be affirmed, appreciated and valued.  I know I'm not alone. Each of you has a place in my heart. You are all courageous and moving forward. Keep pushing through problems, and keep the faith in your abilities and talents.

Much Love,
BeHea1thy

Three Roses

woodsgnome

Thanks ...  :bighug: ....

...for sharing with an attitude of kindness, understanding, and being an example of diving into -- and finding -- the self-compassion, love, and strength to move beyond the aftershocks and ongoing stresses of our lives. Your noteworthy contributions will be fondly remembered.

:grouphug:

Not Alone

BeHea1thy, I wish you the very best! I have valued your posts as well as responses to me. Thank you for leaving us with your biggest lesson: self-compassion.

Blueberry

Thanks for all compassion and insights, BeHea1thy!

1-2 decades younger sounds great!   I wish you the very best as your journey continues!  :grouphug: 

Kizzie

:heythere:    :hug:  Sorry to see you go Behealthy but I wish you all the best and of course we'll be here if you want to pop in or come back.  :grouphug:   

Hope67

Dear BeHea1thy,
I wasn't able to get here yesterday, because one of my parts was literally so upset that you are leaving, and I shed some tears, but thankfully I am here, and I want to say that I will miss you, and that I really appreciated so much the things you've shared here, and I think you are such a lovely and wonderful person, and I wish you the very best with everything you do, and I hope that things go well for you.  Sending you a heartfelt hug, and wishing you a fond farewell.   :hug:

I am very triggered by goodbyes, but I really wanted to come here and say how much I appreciate you and how I wish you the best in everything.  You are a lovely person.

All the best,

Hope  :)

SharpAndBlunt

BeHea1thy, I want to say goodbye too, and wish you all the very best. Your posts have helped and encouraged me  :hug:

Deep Blue

Goodbye,
You will be missed ❤️