Online counseling that I have used

Started by Dyess, March 29, 2015, 08:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dyess

Hello, just wanted to share a site that I use to read the articles and use the guided meditation. The counselor is in Canada and her name is Kali. I did on-line counseling with her for a while and it worked out wonderfully for me. Face to face is so hard for me. I get distracted so easily that I usually don't get out of the sessions what I need to talk about. So with the on-line therapy I could pretty much journal and send it to her when I felt like I was ready to discuss it. I really enjoy her articles. The Addy is www.kalimunro.com , try the guided meditation, it's very relaxing.
If you want to actually talk with someone there's www.7cupsoftea.com , here you look at a register of people and try to match up with someone who can discuss what you want to talk about. You may have to read through several profiles to find the right one but it was well worth it.
Just be careful. Talking about Mental Health issues can take you to some places that will only make you worse by being there. So if you are not getting something good out of the forum get out. It's nice to see this forum is so well moderated that it feels like a safe place. Thank you.
I'm very glad to see that you open the doors to other places for people to get the help they need. I was thrown out of a forum for sharing other sites with members. The owner had some serious issues of her own and it was sad she kept hurting people under thumb for her own selfish reasons. That's all I'm going to say about that. Hoping Karma will find it's way to her doorstep :)

Kizzie

No doubt karma will find her Trace.  Tks for sharing these resources  :hug: