A letter from the child inside

Started by Widdiful Falling, March 29, 2015, 08:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Widdiful Falling

You killed me. I understand it was necessary, but you killed me. It makes me sad to think that you didn't want me, and that you still don't sometimes. We used to do things I liked, you used to be understanding when I cried. You used to love me, and accept me, but you killed me.

I was dead for so long. You revived me when we went to play. It took so long for you to even go out and play, though. After you played, you lost me again. But I wasn't dead. You were scary, and I didn't want to talk to you. You're less scary now, but sometimes I'm still scared of you. I'll talk to you sometimes.

I like it when you listen to piano pieces. I want to play them. Thank you for finding something I like. I also like rolling on the mats at the dojo. Just falling straight down is kind of scary, though. Thank you for acknowledging that.

I'm still sad a lot. I don't know why. It feels like I always have been. I hide a lot, too, especially when you're being scary. Please try to stop being scary. I like you when you're not. We have fun together. Take care of me.

keepfighting

:bighug:

I'm sending the child you a cyber  :hug: and a cyber cuddly toy. What an exceptional spirit!

Even though the pain still feels so raw, I am glad you two have 'found' each other again.  :hug:

Lots of love and many hugs to the both of you.  :hug:

Kizzie

:hug: for younger you and  :hug: for older you from me as well.   Wishing you both sunny days filled with fun and lovely music, the rest will come in time     :sunny: