Healing from Trauma talk by Richard Miller (Clinical Psychologist)

Started by Hope67, October 07, 2019, 03:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope67

This podcast/video is free to view for a limited time, and is from Avaiya University, and is by Richard Miller - his talk is called "Our Ever-Present Unbreakable Wholeness of Being" and he is a Clinical Psychologist:
https://www.avaiya.com/healing/richard-miller/
I think they are re-playing some videos currently that are part of the larger package that they sell.  I can't remember what it was like, but I think it was a good talk.
Hope  :)

woodsgnome

Thanks, Hope. I've run into several of Richard Miller's talks before, and have followed some of his advice with mixed results , but I find his approach relaxed enough to find my way back to what he lays out for reintegrating the wholeness we are despite our self-doubts and especially our fears.

No promised miracles here -- just a laid-back but thorough invitation to discover some simple steps that are almost deceptive in their 'ease of being', as Miller describes it.

Thanks again for this connection. In case this disappears, similar videos with him can be found on youtube and elsewhere.

Kizzie

A big tk you for all the resources you add to OOTS Hope, much appreciated!  :yes:   :thumbup:    :applause: