*******Trigger Warning***** Emotional and Financial Abuse and Abandonment Fears

Started by Rainstorm11, October 20, 2019, 03:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainstorm11

Hello. I have felt some progress with depression but not anxiety the nervousness, shakiness, nightmares, et c. Increased as the depression inked down.
I suffer ongoing almost daily verbal abuse from a fam member. That person suffers emotional and financial abuse from their spouse.
I am dependent for various issues. I fear regularly this person will act on their threats to move away which would leave me destitute. My anxiety is all over the place.
Thank you for reading.

Three Roses

Sorry to hear you're having to deal with this! That's a difficult situation to be in. Keep reading and posting here for support.  :yes:

Jazzy

Hi Rainstorm. I'm glad to hear that you have made some progress with the depression. That's a great positive to focus on. I wish you were being treated better. It is so difficult when you depend on someone, and they abuse you, and that dependency. Hopefully you can resolve this situation somehow, and your anxiety will begin to diminish. Take care! :)

Kizzie

Sorry things are so difficult for you right now, I can well imagine you are anxious.  Here to listen and support you  :grouphug: