Miss you all

Started by Elphanigh, November 12, 2019, 01:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elphanigh

I was not really certain where to write this but I wanted to put it somewhere. I am not around much because of school and life right now, as most of you know. That being said I think about all of you so much and wishing you all amazing things  :hug: I miss getting to be here as often because this is such a beautiful community so I wanted to come here and make sure you know how much of an influence you all have on me even when I am not writing here  :hug:

Really this community is so amazing and I am beyond grateful. When I struggle, I often think of people here and the reminders that I have been given overtime here.

Anyways, I miss you all and will try to write a little more when I can.  :grouphug:

Lots of love and support,
Elpha

Three Roses

So great to hear from you! Yes, the feeling is mutual and I find myself thinking of you from time to time. You're on a great path that will lead you to a place where you can be a knowledgeable, insightful and caring help to people who've gone through trauma. I read your other post about how school is going and was so pleased to hear how well you're doing!

I know you're coming up to a season that's triggering, and although it's daunting to think of retelling everything to someone new, it would be such a great resource to have in your life. Maybe, you wouldn't have to share all of it, just the anniversaries? :Idunno: Just a thought... Anyway, thanks for the updates!  :hug:

Elphanigh

Glad to know you think of me as well, Three Roses  :hug: thanks for reading my other post as well! I am still in awe at the fact I am doing so well in school, but really grateful I am doing so. I am hopeful this path will lead me to that place of knowledge and insight that you spoke of.

I think you are right, I would not need to tell someone new everything. I would just need to tell them enough for them to help with what is currently going on. I knew I would want a therapist here eventually, I had just been putting it off. Therapy is a lot of work and emotional energy that I do not always feel like I have the time for. It is important to have to resource though, especially when I am in a very stressful season of life. I know I would manage without it but that I would feel better if I had the extra help  :hug:

Not Alone

I'm glad that you check in every once in awhile. I think of you and picture you at school. Although in my mind, it is a beautiful fall day on campus, not a day with snow and below freezing temperatures!

Elphanigh

Thank you, notalone :bighug:  I wish it was a beautiful fall day on campus, I love your vision! It was 9 degrees when I left my apartment almost 11a.m...

Blueberry

Thanks for dropping by and updating us Elpha  :hug: