stepping away

Started by sanmagic7, October 31, 2019, 09:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

as much as i need your support, and i'll be checking in for that, i just can't respond to anyone else right now.  i don't know how long this is going to take but i've collapsed.   :hug:

Blueberry

Dear san,

Please look after you and don't bother about us!  :bighug: :bighug: I hope EMS thinks of you and sends help all on her own.

A big pile of healing OOTS energy to you :grouphug:

Kizzie

Oh dear San, sorry to hear this.  Sending a big hopefully comforting hug your way    :grouphug:

I know I don't need to tell you this but it's good to step away from here every once in a while.  Reading and posting about trauma every day can become draining & stress inducing.

Hope you are able to get some good rejuvenating rest :zzz:

Three Roses

I'm glad to see you taking steps for self care. You're always so supportive, but it's time to draw back from that now and use your energy for self-healing. We'll still be here, sending best wishes, good vibes, prayers, and all manner of cyber-support!

Snowdrop

Take care, dear San. Sending you lots of love and hugs.  :hug: :hug: :hug:

MoonBeam

San, so very understandable. I agree, it sounds like good self-care and you need to take care of you right now. I'll be holding you in my heart and hold peace for you, and blessings that you feel better soon.

If there's anything I can do San, just let me know.  :hug:

bluepalm

San, I know the feeling. Wrap yourself up and protect yourself. My heart goes out to you.

Not Alone

San, you give a lot to those of us on this site. It is okay if you need to step away from responding to others for a bit. I have been in that place where I am barely hanging on and have nothing to give. Sending you loads of love and compassion.  :hug: I know this is not the same as IRL, but I just re-read your post and the word "collapsed" jumped out at me. I pictured you on the floor and me covering you with a soft blanket and putting a soft stuffed animal in your arms.

Snookiebookie2

Hi San,

I just wanted to send you a hug. :hug:

You've often commented on, and contributed to my posts. I have appreciated you input and support. 

I hope that you can take some time to rest, rejuvenate, recovery and rebuild.

You are in my thoughts.  Xx

sanmagic7

all of you, i love and treasure your support and kindness.  that you so much.  i'm still resting - now i've got this new t thing going thru my head, so i'm wigged out about that.  called today, she's still not in, left a message.  hoping she calls me tomorrow.

again, thank you.  love and hugs to everyone. :grouphug: